LLC TransAvia provides flight supervision services to airlines at the Minsk National Airport MSQ.
• Supervision of flight handling to ensure maximum service quality
• Ramp activities supervision to ensure punctual, efficient and safe aircraft turnaround
• Full support of passengers in case of irregularity
• Ground operations coordination: regular liaison with local authorities, airport handlers, caterers, police, customs officials etc.
• Post-flight reporting, cooperation with local authorities to ensure compliance with applicable rules and to solve unexpected problems
• Sales and ticketing, issuance of MCOs and Excess baggage tickets at check-in
Airport supervision services together with extensive client base and airport ticket office will increase commercial loading of regular flights.
All services are provided in accordance with airlines standards and on Service Level Agreement (SLA) basis.
Currently LLC TransAvia provides airport supervision services to airBaltic at Minsk National Airport MSQ.